1. Holder of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data is Lorè s.r.l. with registered office in Via Paolo Borsellino 4 – Artisan Area 74017 Mottola (TA) Puglia
As owner of the processing of personal data collected during the navigation of the various sections and subsections of the centoni.it site and the sale of its products, Lorè s.r.l. undertakes to ensure compliance with the rules on privacy, as amended by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR“), providing its customers with all the relevant information regarding both the methods of collection, storage and use of the aforementioned data and regarding the rights of each user.
For any information and / or further clarification, it is possible to contact Centoni, as owner of the processing and protection of the aforementioned data, by writing to: email@example.com.
2. Personal data processed, purposes and legal bases of the processing
Personal data processed
In order to sell and / or advertise its products, as described on its website, Centoni collects and stores the following data:
- the data and information provided by customers of its website (centoni.it) and related subdomains and / or domains in any way connected, present and future, generated by accessing the site. The IT systems and software procedures prepared by Centoni acquire the information sent to the customer’s browser and, in particular: (i) the IP address, (ii) the type of operating system and browser used, (iii) the settings, date and time of use as well (iv) the localization (understood as the customer’s geo-localization) and the language used;
- the geographical area in which the device from which the data covered by this information is communicated and / or the different mobile devices used from time to time by the customer is used;
- the personal data (name, surname, e-mail address and contact details) provided by the customers of their website who communicate them for (a) make purchases on our website, (b) receive updates on our activities, and (c) to receive promotional communications and invitations to events;
- additional personal data (name and surname of the customer or company name, company name, telephone numbers, billing address, VAT number as well as any other useful and / or necessary data required by the legislation applicable from time to time) provided by customers to Centoni and necessary to complete any fiscal and administrative fulfillment, as required by applicable law;
- information sent voluntarily by customers such as, but not limited to, questions to Centoni customer support, responses to surveys and / or other optional information.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data requested by Centoni are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for the sale of products through our website;
- for accounting, tax, administrative purposes as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations or in the event that the processing of the aforementioned data is necessary to process requests made by the judicial authority and / or by public authorities in the context of judicial proceedings and / or administrative and for which there is an obligation to communicate the aforementioned data;
- in the presence of specific consent from the customer for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters / s and / or advertising material.
Additional data (such as, by way of example and not limited to, domain names, IP addresses and / or browser types), collected through the Centoni website, are and / or will be used to track traffic statistics and for needs control of the methods of use of the services of part of the competent authorities and are not and / or will be, in any way, accompanied by any additional personal information and which is not strictly necessary for the purposes specified therein.
3. Nature of the data provision
The provision of data by the customer for the purposes referred to in Article 2, letter B., points 1) and 2) above is absolutely necessary for the purchase of Centoni products and any refusal by the customer to provide their data will make it impossible for Centoni to complete the sale correctly, without this being able to give resulting in any type of breach of contract by Centoni.
The provision of data by the user for the purposes referred to in Article 2, letter B., point 3) above is optional and its use is subject to the release of an explicit consent by the customer. Any refusal by the customer to issue consent does not affect the ability to complete the purchase and / or browse the site and has no other effect than to exclude the sending of newsletters / s and / or advertising material.
4. Methods of data processing
The collected data will be processed through the use of automated electronic, IT and telematic tools and / or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected, guaranteeing, in any case, the security of the same.
The aforementioned data will be stored on computer media, in compliance with the security measures and in the protection of the security guarantees suggested by the GDPR.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, n. 196 (Privacy Code) and Article 4, no. 2, of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
All data is saved using an Aruba s.p.a. server farm. which is located in a latest generation Italian data center, highly secure and in any case in line with legal requirements. In order to prevent the misuse of such data, Centoni adopts some specific security measures such as, for example, the storage of confidential data in an encrypted format.
5. Access to Data
The data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in articles 1), 2), 3) and 4) preceding:
- Centoni internal staff, identified for this purpose and authorized to process according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation;
- to third parties (for example professional firms and / or external consultants) who carry out assistance and consultancy activities on behalf of Centoni, in their capacity as external data processors, only for the purposes strictly necessary for their use;
- to third parties who will be involved by Centoni for the correct execution of sales through its website (such as, but not limited to, couriers and / or freight forwarders);
- to companies that perform services related and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes such as, by way of example and not limited to, credit card payment management companies (PayPal).
Centoni undertakes not to use or share personal data, even for the future, in a way that does not comply with what is described in this privacy statement without informing the customer concerned from time to time, giving him the opportunity to explicitly refuse consent for activities other than those described and preventing the non-compliant use of the aforementioned data.
6. Duration of treatment
The processing will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, may vary in relation to the customer’s choices with reference to the contractual agreements signed with Centoni from time to time.
The customer has the right, at any time, to request the interruption, limitation and / or cancellation of data by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, what has already been indicated in Article 3 above will apply.
7. Data Transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers owned by Centoni and / or third-party companies specifically appointed by Centoni and duly appointed as data processors. These servers will be located outside the territory of the European Union.
Centoni’s current serverprovider is Aruba S.p.A., operating in Italy. The provider has already adapted to the privacy criteria imposed by the GDPR, as best deduced at the following internet address: https://www.aruba.it/gdpr-regolazione-europeo-privacy.aspx
The personal data provided by the customer to allow sending (i) commercial communications via e-mail on products, initiatives and / or services offered by Centoni and / or (ii) newsletters containing insights are processed electronically through the use of the software called “Mailster”. The “Mailster” service is provided by the centoni.it site and responds to the privacy policies of the site itself and of the server on which it resides.
8. Rights of the interested party
Each customer, in their capacity as an “interested” subject, has the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Article 15 of the GDPR and, more precisely, the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him in the Centoni archives, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2, of the Privacy Code and Article 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the aforementioned data as appointed representatives in the territory of the Italian state, managers or agents;
- get: a) updating, modification, updating or, in the case of specific interest, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated and / or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the customer, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning the customer for the purpose of sending advertising and / or direct sales material and / or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the ” intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods (e.g. by telephone and / or paper mail).
In this regard, Centoni points out that the data subject’s right to object, as set out above, for direct marketing purposes using automated methods also extends to traditional marketing. In any case, the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to object, even if only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive communications only (i) through traditional methods or (ii) solo comunicazioni automatizzate oppure (iii) neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the customer also has the rights referred to in articles 16 to 21 of the GDPR (e.g. right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
9. How to exercise the rights
As already indicated above, the customer has, at any time, the possibility to object to the processing of their data and / or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information held by Centoni.
These faculties can be exercised by the customer by sending a communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Centoni website, as well as the services offered therein, are not intended for persons under the age of 18. For this reason, Centoni will not intentionally collect, use or disclose personal data referring to persons under the age of 18.
In the event that information on minors were unintentionally recorded, also due to false statements by customers, Centoni will promptly cancel, at the request of customers and / or, in any case, as soon as it becomes aware of the legitimate cause. cancellation.