What are Cookies
Cookies are portions of code installed in the browser (ie the program you use to browse the web and, therefore, also on our site) that are used to keep track of your preferences in order to allow the functionality, with the best performance possible, of this site. Some of these cookies may need explicit consent; before continuing, we advise you to consult the indications of the Privacy Guarantor on the following site: https://www.garanteprivacy.it.
There are different types of cookies: below is a short list of those used on our site.
Technical cookies are used for the activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the site: these cookies are purely technical in nature and allow the user to be kept connected while browsing (avoiding that the site requires you to log in several times to access subsequent pages) and to remember the preferences selected by the user, such as the language.
Social media sharing cookies
Statistical and audience measurement cookies
Profiling cookies are used in order to send advertising messages strictly in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing our site. We currently use the Mailster application which allows us to promote content to an audience that has already visited our site and is interested in a particular product / service. Each time a user clicks on a link in a campaign, Mailster sets a cookie on the domain to identify the user at a later time. The name of the cookie is “mailster” and is programmed to expire one hour after the last click on a campaign. For this type of cookie, the explicit consent of the user is required when subscribing to the newsletter.
How to disable cookies from browsers
Cookies can be disabled by you at any time. In this regard, below, we provide you with brief information on how to disable cookies, depending on the browser you use for navigation:
- Internet Explorer:click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”; in the “Privacy” tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click “OK”.
- Firefox: go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu; click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click “OK”;
- Safari: select the “Edit” menu and then “Preferences”; click on “Privacy” and set the setting “Block cookies always”, finally clicking on “OK”.
- Google Chrome: click on the “Chrome” menu in the browser toolbar and select “Settings”; then click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click “OK”;
- Other browsers: if you are using another browser other than those listed above, search the browser settings for how to manage cookies and, therefore, disable the related function.
In addition to the above, while browsing our site, you can always change your preferences by clicking on the “Manage your consent” link below. The consent notice will be displayed again which will allow you to change your preferences or completely revoke the consent previously given.
How can I check my cookie settings?
If you decide to change your preferences later during the browsing session, you can click on the “Manage your consent” link. This will display the consent notice again which will allow you to change your preferences or completely withdraw your consent.
In any case, we remain at your disposal, together with our technicians, for any other request, clarification and / or need in this regard.